Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

Well it's 2012, and so many people are out there typing away on their very own blogs, and I figured I'm interesting enough to join the club.  Why not?!


Just about every day, I am on the search for blogs for craft ideas, DIY instructions, and recipes.  So, with this blog I intend to post my very own adventures in the kitchen, or pinteresting - yep it's a verb now, or anywhere else where said adventures  find me.  And if you don't know me, you'll probably get to read a few funny life stories along the way.


The title of my blog comes from a print I saw recently in a Dallas boutique.  I decided they were pretty good words to live by:


"Today I will be happier than a bird with the french fry"


That bird is REALLY happy.  Here's to trying to be that bird! :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Your first follower...can't wait to read more updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that bird can be one aggressive bitch...not sure if that analogy quite fits you :). You'll love blogging! p.s. euphemism I use for blogging - journaling. Sounds more appropriate. Enjoy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete